Friday, February 10, 2012

My new hobby. And my dog.








I needed a new hobby.  One that I can do sitting down, of course, and one that doesn't cost anything or require any trips to Michael's.  So.... I've jumped on the Instagram band wagon.  Kinda fun - I can take mediocre photos on my phone and then make them look a little quirky.  Then I can post them to the delight of readers family members near and far.

This is Beamer, who knows how to deal with a snowy February day.  She's a warm little companion for me as I sit in my easy chair and play with Instagram.  The only problem is that she startles and jumps down every time her furry brother Skittles barks at passing pedestrians.  Or when he barks at the dogs in the backyard across the street.  Or when he barks at the garbage truck, or... 

After carefully investigating the source of the barking, and giving her valuable input, Beamer returns to the side of my chair and needs a lift back into the hollow of the chair, tucked right inside the blanket.  Until...

What are you doing to fill your time on this winter's day?  And, who is sharing your day?

No comments: